RDWG Face to Face Meeting

Hi all

This is just a reminder that RDWG are planning on having a face to face
meeting during the W4A / WWW 2015 Conference in Florence.  This is during
the week of May 18-22 2015, specifically on the Thursday and Friday (May 21
& 22).

Shadi has been able to get a room confirmed for us and I know that many of
you have been waiting until you hear whether papers have been accepted for
W4A.  Please keep this in mind when making your travel arrangements for
W4A/WWW.  We will be doing a quick survey soon to see how many will be
attending these face to face meetings.  You won't need to register for WWW
to attend, and will be able to join in lunch and other breaks with other
conference participants.

Hope we are able to see many of you in Florence.

Please be advised that I check my emails at approximately 9am and 4pm each
day (more or less).  If you require assistance sooner, please feel free to
telephone.

Regards,

Vivienne Conway, Ph.D., B.IT (Hons), MACS CP, AALIA(CS)
Director

Web Key IT Pty Ltd
PO BOX 681 Wanneroo, WA 6946
Phone: (08) 9206 3987
Mobile    0415 383 673
Facsimile   (08) 9325 6422

E      v.conway@webkeyit.com
W    www.webkeyit.com

This communication, including any attachments, is intended solely for the
named addressee. It is confidential and may be subject to legal professional
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact me
immediately by reply email, delete it from your system and destroy any
copies. This email is subject to copyright, no part of it should be
reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the prior written consent of the
copyright owner. Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Web Key IT
Pty Ltd.