WebEx (was: RDWG Meeting 17 June 2015)

Hi Jason,

Please let me know if there are issues accessing this information:

On the meeting page [1], there is a "more information" link that expands
to provide further details about the call. There you should find the
phone number and the meeting access code "647 201 471".

[1] https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m3365c1589066217b49b56b14af6f107d

Thanks,
   Shadi