Da: Klaus Miesenberger [mailto:Klaus.Miesenberger@jku.at]
Inviato: mercoledì 17 dicembre 2014 09:19
A: Simon Harper; RDWG
Oggetto: Antw: RDWG My Last Teleconference as Chair is Scheduled for Wednesday 17 December 2014

regrets - on the road.

Let me use the opportunity to also say thanks to Simon for the terrific work! Big foot to step in!

Enjoy the coming days/weeks and looking forwards to RDWG'15.

Klaus

>>> Simon Harper <simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk<mailto:simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk>> 17.12.2014 09:13 >>>
Hi Everyone,

Also, please remember to feed the wiki: http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki
All topics are welcome, the scope of this group is potentially unlimited!

The next teleconference is scheduled for Wednesday 17 December 2014 at:
     - *14:30-15:30 Manchester (UK) Local Time* Currently  - GMT / UK time
     -  15:30-16:30 Central European Time (CET)
     -  09:30-10:30 US Eastern time (ET )
     -  22:30-23:30 Western Australia (WST)

Please check the World Clock Meeting Planner to find out the precise time for your
specific location:
     - http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html
---

The teleconference information is: (Passcode 7394 - "RDWG")
     * +1.617.761.6200 or SIP phone call zakim via zakim@voip.w3.org<mailto:zakim@voip.w3.org>
     * SIP / VoIP - http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP

We also use IRC to support the meeting: (http://irc.w3.org)
     * IRC server: irc.w3.org
     * port: 6665
     * channel: #rd

================================
AGENDA (Items not Covered will be Carried Forward to the Following Week):

Chair: Harper_Simon

Agenda+ Welcome & Logistics (Regrets, Agenda Requests, Comments) [sharper]

Agenda+ Report Status: Way-Finding [christos, vivienne, annika]

Agenda+ Spin Through Note Edit Status: Metrics, Mobile, Text-C, E2R, UM, eLearning [sharper]

Agenda+ Face-2-Face Meeting? http://goo.gl/cgcXb3 [sharper]

Agenda+ Christmas Holidays [sharper]

Agenda+ My Last Chairing [sharper]

Agenda+ STANDING  - https://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/tracker/actions/open [sharper]
Agenda+ STANDING  - Any Other Business      [sharper]

================================

Last weeks - and previous minutes can be found at:
     - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/minutes-history>

Keep on-top of scribing at:
     - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/scribes>
Scribing Commands: