Re: RDWG Chair

Simon!

It's been great having you as chair over the years! Thanks for all the
effort you've put into setting up and organizing much of RDWG. I was always
impressed how well you coordinated the calls, so well that at times I
remember forgetting you were actually chairing. Sort of like a good UI, the
experience is so great you sort of forget your using a UI.

Really glad you'll still be around!

cheers,
+pt