Re: RDWG: Agenda for Teleconference on Wednesday 30 April 2014

Regrets for today's meeting.

Progress report as follows:

# Text Customisation for Readability (TC4R)

Shawn and I met in Seoul during W4A, and made good progress on the current draft of the TC4R Research Note. We are working on making updates and intend to meet again in Austin sometime during AccessU (week beginning May 12th) to finalise a draft for comment by RDWG.

# Tips for Accessibility-Aware Research (TAAR)

This was a discussion topic at the W4A Camp in Seoul. I asked those present to reflect on the most useful information they would like to have had when starting out as accessibility researchers, and what advice they would give others. I have some responses but have asked Giorgio (as W4A Camp co-ordinator) to circulate an email asking others who were present to send me their responses. I'll collate these and report back to the group on ho these responses might influence the content of the TAAR note.

Dave