Re: Minutes for Teleconference on 11 September 2013

Hi all,

Thankyou Vivienne, Justin, Shadi and everyone else who took part in what I thought was a really stimulating discussion today. It's a topic with much real-world interest that clearly has some research questions for us to identify and publicise and, hopefully, to be taken up as projects that can generate some good data.

Looking forward to seeing how the discussion develops!

I also thought the implementation of this 1 hour research discussion worked really well, as hopefully the first of many similar RDWG activities.

Dave