RDWG: Research Meeting Details for Wednesday 11 Sept 2013

Hi all

Just a couple of quick notes about tomorrow night's discussion.  Simon has
already sent out the information about the meeting.

I'd encourage you all to check out the Wiki page in advance of the meeting,
this can be found at:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Accreditation_Methods

To help with writing up the notes, this discussion will be recorded.  If you
aren't happy with being recorded, perhaps you'd rather just write your
comments into IRC during the discussion.  However I'm hoping that you'll all
join in.  When you want to respond to a question, please remember to state
your name first for the recording so that I get it right when transcribing.
I'll be calling in on Skype so I can use an add-on called 'Riviera' for
recording.  Justin's going to record as well just in case something goes
haywire with my recording.

Also, Shadi will be asking someone to scribe for the discussion as its part
of our regularly scheduled teleconferences.  This will be really important
to help with writing up the discussion notes.

Hopefully all will go well, but as it's the first one there are bound to be
some things we can improve upon for the next discussion topic.  Thanks in
advance for joining in and making this an interesting discussion.

Regards,

Vivienne Conway, B.IT (Hons), MACS CT, AALIA(CS)
Director

Web Key IT Pty Ltd
PO BOX 681 Wanneroo, WA 6946
M    0415 383 673   F   (08) 9325 6422

E      v.conway@webkeyit.com
W    www.webkeyit.com

This communication, including any attachments, is intended solely for the
named addressee. It is confidential and may be subject to legal professional
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact me
immediately by reply email, delete it from your system and destroy any
copies. This email is subject to copyright, no part of it should be
reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the prior written consent of the
copyright owner. Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Web Key IT
Pty Ltd.