Re: [announced] Call for Papers: User Modeling for Accessibility - Online Symposium

Dear all,

Following Shawn's announcement of the Call for Papers for the User
Modelling Symposium I have also created a wiki page with a distribution
list for the call.

http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Distribution_Table_for_UM4A

Please take care filling this out when you circulate the CfP to avoid
cross-postings.

Thank's in advance.

Regards,
Christos.

Dr. Christos Kouroupetroglou
Web Accessibility Research & Engineering
Website: http://aetos.it.teithe.gr/~kourou/
Blog: http://a11y2020.wordpress.com/