Re: Accessibility in India Community Group

Hi Somnath,

Thanks for your email - RDWG runs online symposium and then follows up
with additional resources and W3C Note.

This said I think that a Symposium on Developing Regions would be a good
thing and we'll be asking the coordination group for some advice on how
best to go about this next week. I'll let everyone know the outcome,
however, I'd expect this not to be for a while as we have a few symposia
already lined up.

Cheers

Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
http://simon.harper.name/about/card/

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk