From: Yeliz Yesilada [yyeliz@metu.edu.tr]
Sent: Friday, 5 April 2013 4:22 PM
To: RDWG RDWG
Subject: Inviting Guests to RDWG Meetings

Dear All,

As you may already know at the end of April, there will be a CHI workshop on Mobile Accessibility <http://mobile-accessibility.di.fc.ul.pt/>. As we have already discussed, we all think that it would be good to discuss the findings of this workshop in the Mobile Accessibility RDWG Note. After the workshop (may be sometime in May, possibly after W4A), We think it would be good to invite the organisers of this workshop to a RDWG weekly meeting to discuss their findings. The results of this discussion (findings of the workshop) can then be incorporated into the future work section of the RDWG Note. What do you all think about this?

Regards,
Dr. Yeliz Yesilada
Middle East Technical University,
Northern Cyprus Campus,
Kalkanlı, Güzelyurt, KKTC,
Mersin 10, Turkey

Tel: +90 (392) 661 2994
Fax: +90 (392) 661 2999

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained within. If you have received it in error please return it to the sender via reply e-mail and delete any record of it from your system. The information contained within is not the opinion of Edith Cowan University in general and the University accepts no liability for the accuracy of the information provided.

CRICOS IPC 00279B