Re: Next Topic Heads Up!

Hi Simon,

I think we need more information in order to decide. The User Modelling has lots, but the others very little...

Background: <http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/User_modelling>

> Another on Accessible Diagrams/Smart Images headed up by Markku mid April.

Brief overview: <http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Smart_Images>

I think we were to also consider Accessible Notifications (brief overview: <http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Accessible_Notifications> ).

I'm interested if Markku has preference on which one to do first?

> And a third on Accreditation Methods headed up by Vivienne and Justin
> mid June.

Brief info: <http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Accreditation_Methods>

(I have several questions on this but don't have time to write them all out right now...)

> I wonder what people think about these suggestions?
>
> Further, I think we should get Matt Huenerfauth to run Klaus' "Sign
> Language on the Web" Mid September (if Possible)...

Interesting... will think more on it.

~Shawn