Re: 'Text Customisation' and 'Easy to Read'

  Hi all,

Per Klaus's suggestion: To help with discussion of the approach, I added a sentence to http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Topic_3_pre-call (I think doing a bulletted list would be too overwhelming of the main point of the pre-call)

Dates: I'm fine with a later submission date. For now, I changed the date in the pre-call from "We estimate paper submissions will be due on *30 July*" to "We estimate paper submissions will be due after 30 July". If we settle on a date before next week, we could put in the specific date. Remember the draft timeline is at http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Topic_3_Timeline

Simon said: "I also wonder if we want to have the calls and symposia as separate entities, but maybe combine the scientific committee and the submission system"
I don't have an opinion on combining the committee and submission at this point -- that is, I'm fine with either way. (although input from others might inform an opinion one way or the other :-)

Best,
~Shawn