Re: Antw: 'Text Customisation' and 'Easy to Read'

Hi Klaus,

Good news  - thanks! I think that we can handle putting the deadline for
this topic back - no problem. In this case could you take a short look
at the pre-call that Shawn has provided and see what form of words/
small addition would be suitable to add to the text customisation call -
I think Shawn already has something in mind. It would be useful for the
editors to agree to this before next weeks call.

Shawn / Klaus

I also wonder if we want to have the calls and symposia as separate
entities, but maybe combine the scientific committee and the submission
system - and submission deadline (maybe August 13th) giving 1 clear
month after ICCHP? Authors would then just pick the seminar they wish to
submit to? Just an idea - otherwise we can keep everything separate.

Cheers

Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
http://simon.harper.name/about/card/

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk