Re: Re: [urgent] input from WAI Coordination Group on mobile accessibility pre-cal

I'm a bit on the fence with this one and both arguments sound very
right. (just had a flashback of my minor in philosophy :)

Is the goal more to receive high quality and broadly
related/mostly-related research, or more to include the most specific
and related research?
(not that I'm saying narrowed specific research will be lower quality
just that numbers will probably be against us)

But right,we can talk on Wednesday.

+peter