Re: addressing WAI CG comments (was Re: [urgent] input from WAI Coordination Group on mobile accessibility pre-cal)

Yes this sounds good to me, seems we will need to make an agenda change
to Wednesday.... :)

Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
http://simon.harper.name/about/card/

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk