Re: Antw: Re: IndieUI Task Force Call for Proposals

Hi Klaus,

I agree, however we need to get our own device independence wiki topic
created and linked with INDIE UI, luckily Michael Cooper is on this
group and is the w3c staff contact for INDIE UI. Pragmatically, we also
need editors for the next topic whatever we vote on too.

Cheers

Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
http://simon.harper.name/about/card/

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk