Re: suggestion for "Copyright Policy" section

Great one Giorgio,

I like the second version best.

But to attract quality submissions, a proceedings like w3cNote has more
'value' I think than an entry on a web page - otherwise, why are we
creating a w3c note as opposed to just adding the text we are creating
as an entry on the site?

I might, as a compromise, be OK with having the note and a list of
referenced papers in the format you suggest, somewhere prominent in that
note.

Shadi / Shawn - will Google index, in Scholar, the Note and the seminar
site with the papers in it?

Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
http://simon.harper.name/about/card/

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk