Re: Annika Nietzio has joined the Research and Development Working Group

Hi Annika,

Welcome to the RDWG - good to meet you. We can hopefully talk more on
Wednesday.

Cheers

Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
http://simon.harper.name/about/card/

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk