Re: pre-publication draft for metrics report ready

Shadi,
a couple of minor points:

in 1.1. when we say "Web accessibility can be viewed and defined in
different ways ..."; later on, the phrase "or Section 508" was cut. The
whole sentence should be

Web accessibility can be viewed and defined in different ways [
Brajnik08 ]. One way is to consider whether a web page/website is
conformant to a set of requirements such as those defined by WCAG 2.0 or
by Section 508. ....

In 3.4 change Sucess --> Success

Thank you for the good work!

   Giorgio Brajnik
Dip. di Matematica e Informatica | voice: +39 (0432) 55.8445
Università di Udine | fax: +39 (0432) 55.8499
Via delle Scienze, 206 | email: brajnik@uniud.it
Loc. Rizzi -- 33100 Udine -- ITALY | http://www.dimi.uniud.it/giorgio