Re: [new wiki page] Paper Selection Criteria

Dear Shadi and dear Group:

I with Yeliz' help went through the wiki page with the criteria for
evaluating submissions, and added several paragraphs outlining how a
reviewer could perform the review.

I think discussing the page is one topic for the next meeting. I don't
plan to touch the page anymore before the meeting, so feel free to read
it and suggest changes.

Cheers

  Giorgio