Re: [new wiki page] Symposium Notification

I have released the call on three more websites (W4A Facebook and Linkedin group pages, and the SIGWEB website), submitted it two newsletters (HCIInternational and Usabilitynews) and also posted on two mailing lists (SIGWEB members and SIGACCESS announcements). I have added these details to the symposium notification page, and also structured that page a bit. If you do not like the structure, please let me know, and I do not mind changing it to a simple list :)

Regards,
Yeliz.