From: public-wai-evaltf-request@w3.org [public-wai-evaltf-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Denis Boudreau [dboudreau@accessibiliteweb.com]
Sent: Saturday, 22 October 2011 5:58 AM
To: Léonie Watson
Cc: Shadi Abou-Zahra; public-wai-rd@w3.org; Eval TF
Subject: Re: Accessibility evaluation methodology

Hi all,

We face the same situation Léonie faces at Nomensa. Maybe it would be a good opportunity to work together and come up with something that would represent how we run our evaluations. I'm pretty sure it would be very similar.

Léonie and I have been talking about this for a while, maybe this is a good opportunity to do so. Others could want to jump in as well...

/Denis

On 2011-10-21, at 3:44 AM, Léonie Watson wrote:

>       No, it isn't documented publicly. It's probably fairly typical of the methodology used by agencies to carry out accessibility evaluations, but it isn't formalised in a central place as far as I know.
>

> Regards,
> Léonie.
>
> --
> Nomensa - humanising technology
>
> Léonie Watson, Director of Accessibility & Web Development
>
> tel: +44 (0)117 929 7333

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained within. If you have received it in error please return it to the sender via reply e-mail and delete any record of it from your system. The information contained within is not the opinion of Edith Cowan University in general and the University accepts no liability for the accuracy of the information provided.

CRICOS IPC 00279B