Re: Accessibility evaluation methodology

Hi Joshue,

The initial objective was to collect publicly documented evaluation
methodologies that we can learn from for the development of a WCAG2
methodology. I'm not sure how such generic information supports this
purpose. What precisely do you suggest adding to the wiki?

Thanks,
   Shadi