From: Shadi Abou-Zahra [shadi@w3.org]
Sent: Friday, 4 November 2011 4:28 AM
To: RDWG
Subject: Minutes for Teleconference on 3 November 2011

RDWG,

Please find the minutes for the teleconference on 3 November 2011:
  - <http://www.w3.org/2011/11/03-rd-minutes.html>

Next meeting: Thursday 10 November 2011

Regards,
   Shadi

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained within. If you have received it in error please return it to the sender via reply e-mail and delete any record of it from your system. The information contained within is not the opinion of Edith Cowan University in general and the University accepts no liability for the accuracy of the information provided.

CRICOS IPC 00279B