Re: RDWG Meeting

Dear RDWG participants,

As there are still several people in the process of enrolling to the
group it may be better to have our first teleconference meeting at a
later stage, to facilitate a more effective start for everyone.

Please continue to keep your Thursday 15:00 UTC timeslot open, and Simon
or I will come back to you with a new date for our first meeting.

Best,
   Shadi