Re: RDWG: Agenda for teleconference on Thursday 7 July 2011

Great to have you aboard Chaals,

I think the most important thing we discussed and that you can
contribute remotely to is the wiki at:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki

...by adding research topics that you're interest in (or Opera is
interest in) and by deciding if you can be the editor for this topic and
the resultant W3C Note.

Cheers

Si.

Simon Harper
http://simon.harper.name/about/card/

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk