Re: Seminar format, participation, outcomes

Hi Shawn, thanks for these. I think we'll add these to the discussion on
Thursday and get them hammered out then - indeed once fixed we can also
add them to the procedure so they are active for future topics.

Cheers

Si.

* I'll be on Annual Leave from 01st to the 13th September 2011. *
* There will be no email&  I'll be fully out of contact!        *

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 BST. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
http://simon.harper.name/about/card/

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk