Re: Comments required for the webminar call

This looks great to me. I have two suggestions and both of them are up to editors discretion:
1. I would put the publication in a separate subsection so that it is more obvious. Sub-sectioning will guide the reader better.
2. Even though there is a inpara link to research questions, I would again put a subsection called "Further information" or "research questions" or "References" and I would put the list of links to Wiki page, to questions, and to RDWG page, etc. That way they would be more obvious.

Regards,
Yeliz Yesilada.