Re: Comments required for the webminar call

Hi Shadi, Shawn, all,

I updated the document as you suggest and have wikied the HTML.
You can find it available at http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Draft_version_of_the_call_for_papers

Regards,

Markel Vigo

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group

PS: I check my email at 9AM and 5PM BST. If you require a faster response please include the word [fast!] in the subject line.