Please continue to populate the wiki (was Re: We Have Our First Topic)

Dear Group,

While we have our first topic for further exploration, please continue
to populate the wiki with further topics from different domains of web
accessibility. The wiki will serve as a pool of ideas for RDWG as well
as for other researchers around the world.

As per our Charter [1] some of the potential topics include:
  * cognitive disabilities
  * virtual reality on the Web
  * social networking
  * online education
  * digital broadcasting
  * telemedicine
  * mobile Web
  * augmented reality
  * digital rights management
  * web accessibility in less developed regions
  * internationalization

[1] <http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/charter3>

I look forward to your contributions!

Best,