Re: Reminder: Planning Call Monday, 10 November, 2003

Sorry about that. What time did you try to get in? We stopped about 9:30
with Wendy.
If there was no time left in the reservation (after 10am) it does not let
anybody in. Otherwise it should and if that is the case I will report it
forward.

We talked with Wendy and agreed that we should extend the call and move the
event to January to get more papers and have more time for marketing it.
Wendy promised to talk with Mark and send the extension. If you disagree,
let us know fast.

I also made a draft of a checklist template for an event
(http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/2003/11/checklist.html), so that it will be
easier and faster to do all the stuff the next time. If you have some
suggestions, please tell me.

Marja