Re: Planning Call, Monday June 9, 2003

Hi Mark,

Regrets for today's call. In regard to your agenda points:

1) I do not have any brilliant idea on it. In what concerns to my
personal participation, it would be very difficult to promise a
continuous participation in the coming weeks.

2) Just let me know how can I help for it; I can offer some support.

3) In regard to the next events, and the topics proposed by Marja,
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/2003/04/28-themes.html>, we are interested in
numbers 6 and 7.

regards,
carlos

--
Dr Carlos A Velasco - mailto:Carlos.Velasco@fit.fraunhofer.de
Fraunhofer-Institut für Angewandte Informationstechnik (FIT.LIFE)