Re: [E-Learning Symposium] comment

Hi Penny,

Announcements related to the Accessible E-Learning Online Symposium will be posted through the usual WAI announcement channels, including the WAI Interest Group (IG) mailing list, which are listed here <http://www.w3.org/WAI/about/announcements.php> We do not have a separate mailing list for the the symposium.

We plan to open registration around 9 December 2013, and will announce it on the WAI IG mailing list.

Regards,
~Shawn

-----
Shawn Lawton Henry
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
e-mail: shawn@w3.org
phone: +1.617.395.7664
about: http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/