Re: EvalTF telco

I have a little more information on the 508 refresh. The next draft is
anticipated to be released for public review in the April/May 2014
timeframe.  We expect it to be harmonized with the M376 standard that
passed the country vote yesterday. We will have to wait to see the 508
draft to ensure harmonization was realized, but I don't expect any major
surprises.  Enforcement won't occur until sometime in 2015 (probably the
2nd half of the year).

Best regards,

Mary Jo Mueller
IBM Research â–º Human Ability & Accessibility Center
11501 Burnet Road, Bldg. 904 Office 5D017, Austin, Texas 78758
512-286-9698 T/L 363-9698
maryjom@us.ibm.com

www.ibm.com/able and w3.ibm.com/able
IBM Accessibility on Facebook â–¼ IBMAccess on Twitter â–¼ IBM Accessibility on
LinkedIn
“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader.”  ~ John Quincy Adams