RE: WCAG-EM Report Tool

HI Shadi

In looking over the document, I see that one of the issues we faced with
WCAG-EM is a problem here.  In the Audit Sample Tag (4), in the dropdown box
for the 'results for the entire sample", there are options for:
- untested
- fail
-pass
-cannot tell
-inapplicable

We agreed in WCAG-EM that because WCAG does not allow anything except
true/false, pass/fail that we could not allow these extra items into the
report and still be able to say that WCAG-EM was used for the evaluation.
This is something we have just gone through own reporting and removed as we
had:
-pass
-fail
-conditional pass (just for somethings that were small and not technically a
failure)
- n/a (for items not there such as multimedia)
- nt (not tested) for items such as interruptions we could not be tested
without access to onsite resources

I would suggest that as we had to adjust WCAG-EM for just pass/fail, that
this should also be changed in the WCAG-EM Reporter to be consistent.

Regards,

Vivienne Conway, B.IT (Hons), MACS CT, AALIA(CS)
Director

Web Key IT Pty Ltd
PO BOX 681 Wanneroo, WA 6946
M    0415 383 673   F   (08) 9325 6422

E      v.conway@webkeyit.com
W    www.webkeyit.com

This communication, including any attachments, is intended solely for the
named addressee. It is confidential and may be subject to legal professional
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact me
immediately by reply email, delete it from your system and destroy any
copies. This email is subject to copyright, no part of it should be
reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the prior written consent of the
copyright owner. Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Web Key IT
Pty Ltd.