From: Moe Kraft [maureen_kraft@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, 16 May 2013 9:43 PM
To: evelleman@bartimeus.nl
Cc: public-wai-evaltf@w3.org
Subject: Re: Agenda EvalTF Telco

Regrets for today. Working on accessibility review of one of our customer facing applications.

Will plan to join next week. I realize that I am overdue to keep the minutes.

Thanks,
Moe

[cid:1__=0ABBF1FEDFD8CF668f9e8a9@notesdev.ibm.com]"Velleman, Eric" ---05/14/2013 11:03:08 AM---Dear Eval TF, The next teleconference is scheduled for Thursday 16 May 2013 at: * 14:00 to 15:00 UTC