RE: Warning: Questionnaires #2 and #3 do not seem to work currently

I have also had problems getting my input recorded.. Have not had any problem with other W3C surveys
Best Tim
From: Detlev Fischer [detlev.fischer@testkreis.de]
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 8:35 AM
To: Shadi Abou-Zahra
Cc: public-wai-evaltf@w3.org TF
Subject: Re: Warning: Questionnaires #2 and #3 do not seem to work currently

Hi Shadi,

That is a relief - it seems it is all there. I have never experienced this problem with any other W3C survey / questionnaire so far - input always showed up immediately after submission, under "Results" (without any need for a browser cache refresh).

Thanks for checking this!

Detlev

--
Detlev Fischer
testkreis - das Accessibility-Team von feld.wald.wiese

Tel   +49 (0)40 439 10 68-3
Mobil +49 (0)1577 170 73 84