Re: Warning: Questionnaires #2 and #3 do not seem to work currently

Hi Richard, Detlev,

I am sorry for any inconvenience the system is causing but I'm unable to
understand the problem. There are comments from both of you logged in
the system but I cannot tell if they are the correct ones. Can you
please check the results and make sure you refresh your browser cache:
  - https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/48225/testrun2/results

Hope no information is lost! WBS does not have a timeout and as far as I
know it does not have a length limitation either.

Thank you for your time and effort!

Best,
   Shadi