Re: Special Web Page Proposal for W3C site - discussing proper use of WCAG Techniques

On Feb 16, 2013, at 2:13 AM, Kerstin Probiesch <k.probiesch@gmail.com> wrote:
> One question: I have two comments about the failures. Which is right channel: public comments or mailing list?

Hi Kerstin,

Two comments about what (which doc?).

If it is this document - post them here or on the document.

If it is about the   Understanding WCAG 2.0 document or Techniques document  post them to the Public Comment List

If it is just a general question you want an official answer to from the Working Group - also post it to the Public Comment List.

Gregg
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Director Trace R&D Center
and Biomedical Engineering University of Wisconsin-Madison
Technical Director - Cloud4all Project - http://Cloud4all.info
Co-Director, Raising the Floor - International - http://Raisingthefloor.org
and the Global Public Inclusive Infrastructure Project -  http://GPII.net