From: Velleman, Eric [mailto:evelleman@bartimeus.nl]
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 5:59 PM
To: public-wai-evaltf@w3.org
Subject: EvalTF Teleconference meeting

Dear Eval TF,

The next teleconference is scheduled for Thursday 31 May 2012 at:
  * 14:00 to 15:00 UTC
  * 15:00 to 16:00 UK Time
  * 16:00 to 17:00 Central European Time (time we use as reference)
  * 10:00 to 11:00 North American Eastern Time (ET)
  * 07:00 to 08:00 North American Pacific Time (PT)
  * 22:00 to 23:00 Western Australia Time

Please check the World Clock Meeting Planner to find out the precise date
for your own time zone:
  - <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html>

The teleconference information is: (Passcode 3825 - "EVAL")
  * +1.617.761.6200
  * SIP / VoIP -http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP

We also use IRC to support the meeting: (http://irc.w3.org)
  * IRC server: irc.w3.org
  * port: 6665
  * channel: #eval

AGENDA:

#1. Welcome, Scribe
Please find the minutes of our previous teleconference meeting on 24 May
2012 at:
http://www.w3.org/2012/05/24-eval-minutes

#2. Comments received
Discussing the proposed decisions for the comments received. A new version
of the comments will be available on Wednesday. It will be announced as soon
as it is online. There will be no new editor draft this week so we can first
finish discussion of the comments received.

#3. Face to Face in Lyon France

#4. Other issues

Kindest regards,

Eric