Re: Basic Conformance only after detailed evaluation?

Hi Eric,

I agree that what we label as "Basic Conformance" is actually a full
evaluation review (as opposed to a preliminary or rough assessment).

Maybe we should rename this label? It is actually more of a "Basic
Report" than basic conformance evaluation, as it relates to the data
reported rather than the evaluation that is actually carried out.

Best,
   Shadi