Re: My concerns regarding publication

I support Richard's statement. For me, the absence of content in steps
4 and 5 was the main reason for initially voting against publication
of the draft in this state. Maybe we can find people willing to step
in and quickly draft content for steps 4 and 5, then discuss it on the
list? I would be ready to give it a try, for some sections.

Regards,
Detlev