Re: [heads-up] daylight savings time changes in March

All:

My apologies for this week's absence, but I was asked to present to our CIO
about accessibility, and it's an opportunity I shouldn't miss.  I will keep
following along via email.

Cheers,
Elle

--
If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the people to gather wood,
divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast