Re: DoC ID 29 Sort of Errors

Hi Eric,

We currently use the term "error" is several areas. We should revise its
use and think about what we mean by it. I'm not sure that the longer
"failures to meet one or more success criteria" replacement is
sufficient to resolve the underlying issue.

Having said that, I don't think we can resolve that until we actually
have the information in Step 5 about how we will aggregate "errors".

In some cases (esp. for "Basic Report") we will probably only want to
count by Success Criteria. This would result in statements like "X/Y
success criteria were met".

In other cases (eg. for "Detailed Report") we may want to actually count
the instances of individual faults. This would result in statements like
"X/Y occurrences of success criterion Z were met".

Best,
   Shadi