Re: EvalTF discussion 5.5

Hi Eric (Tim, everyone)--

I agree with you. It seems that another criteria (along with
"incidental") could be "systemic," when an error is repeated throughout
the application. To me, a systemic error would generally be of greater
consequence than an incidental error. This may also get at the question
of barrier recognition. For example, finding a systemic error would
reduce the need for checking the entire site for that problem. As for
defining a systemic error, perhaps three instances would be sufficient?

Mike