[updated] closed and open comments with actions

Dear Eval TF,

Please see some updates made to the disposition of comments and your
continued actions:

On 20.8.2012 12:34, Shadi Abou-Zahra wrote:
> # Comments from Public Review (WD 27 March)
>   - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/conformance/comments>
>   - There were no comments on this disposition of comments from Eval TF
> in the survey of 7 August 2012; All comments have been closed now.
>   - *ACTION:* Let us know immediately if you have objections.

There have been no objections to the proposed. All comments are now
considered closed and are being implemented in a new Editor Draft.

> # Comments from Eval TF Review (ED 30 July)
>   - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/conformance/comments-20120730>
>   - Proposed resolutions available are for your review for all comments
> except #24, #29, and #30, and an on-going discussion on comment #32.
>   - *ACTION:* Review this disposition of comments by _today_.

All comments except for #24, #28, #29, #30, and #32 are now closed.

There is on-going discussion for comments #24 and #32:
  -
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-evaltf/2012Aug/thread#msg55>
  -
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-evaltf/2012Aug/thread#msg25>

Comment #28 has been re-opened due to updates in response to comment
#29, and related comment #30 has been updated too:
  -
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-evaltf/2012Aug/thread#msg77>

> # Comments from WCAG WG Review (ED 30 July)
>   - <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-evaltf/2012Aug/0034>
>   - Editors working on proposed resolutions for these comments; let us
> know any comments or thoughts you may have on it as well.
>   - *ACTION:* Read the WCAG WG comments before the next call.

Please review the WCAG WG comments carefully as we will need to address
them in the coming week.

Regards,
   Shadi