Re: Mentioning tools

Just to clarify: I think I was just raising the question whether it
would be desirable to define as part of WCAG-EM how failures in some
step of a complete process are reported.

Options might be:

(A) The complete process is basically appended to the page where it
starts, and documented there, even when it leads to further pages, and
all findings are logged with that (process) start page ;
(B) In addition to individual pages in the sample, there is a way of
registering a 'complete process'/ use cse (consisting of a series of
URLs or a documented series of steps on the same page, or a mix of
both), and failures/ comments are logged with that process
(referencing the steps)

Both options might be OK. I do not think we should be too prescriptive
on tool implementations (just in case anyone got that idea).

Best,
Detlev

--
Detlev Fischer
testkreis - das Accessibility-Team von feld.wald.wiese

Tel   +49 (0)40 439 10 68-3
Mobil +49 (0)1577 170 73 84
Fax   +49 (0)40 439 10 68-5

http://www.testkreis.de
Beratung, Tests und Schulungen für barrierefreie Websites