Re: Using AT for evaluation

All:

I can definitely see Detlev's point, and I concur about "highly
recommended" as an addition.  However, I still request that we not limit
ourselves or our audience to simply a screen reader.

Thanks,
Elle

--
If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the people to gather wood,
divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast