Re: Comments on Target Audience - websites

Hi Mike,

I do not think we can/should scope "web application" beyond what WCAG2
covers in "web page" (and "web content") since WCAG2 provides the core
conformance requirements that we will test to.

Other types of applications are probably "software" rather than "web",
even if they are client/server based.

Best,
   Shadi