From: public-wai-evaltf-request@w3.org [public-wai-evaltf-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Shadi Abou-Zahra [shadi@w3.org]
Sent: Friday, 16 September 2011 11:17 PM
To: public-wai-evaltf@w3.org
Subject: Face-to-face meetings

Dear Eval TF,

Good to see so much interest in doing a face-to-face meeting. While such
f2f meetings need considerably more budget than teleconference meetings
they are very valuable for focused work and group building.

It may be a good opportunity to co-locate such a meeting at CSUN or
another conference that several people may be attending anyway but
remember that we need a host to provide the f2f meeting facilities.

Please let me know off-list if you are potentially interested in hosting
an Eval TF meeting (at CSUN or elsewhere).

Best,
   Shadi

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained within. If you have received it in error please return it to the sender via reply e-mail and delete any record of it from your system. The information contained within is not the opinion of Edith Cowan University in general and the University accepts no liability for the accuracy of the information provided.

CRICOS IPC 00279B